Any suggestions on howbto find a lost ship

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I accidentally deleted a ship from a fleet that was in transit several systems away on a multiplayer server!

Any suggestions on if or how I might be able to find it?

I have run a couple of missions to try and find it in a scanner ship on the off chance that it might show up without luck. It could be in one of two systems, I have no idea where the fleet was when I deleted it so short of methodically visiting every sector in each one, I will no doubt have to abandon it but it was carrying a couple of blueprints that I want back if I can.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I accidentally deleted a ship from a fleet that was in transit several systems away on a multiplayer server!

Any suggestions on if or how I might be able to find it?

I have run a couple of missions to try and find it in a scanner ship on the off chance that it might show up without luck. It could be in one of two systems, I have no idea where the fleet was when I deleted it so short of methodically visiting every sector in each one, I will no doubt have to abandon it but it was carrying a couple of blueprints that I want back if I can.
    You could ask an admin to run the /search command. In case the one you ask doesn't know how it works it's

/search (ship name here) you should only need the first few parts of the ship name if you can't remember it all. If you have more than one with a similar name the one you want would be in a separate sector than the rest.