Another question: how to set home base?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I created a station, i put in the spawn set and activated it, but is no way to set home base.

Help, please...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Homebases are for factions only. If you want it to be established as a homebase and have the invicibility of one, here\'s what I would do:

First off, you\'ll need to start a faction:

1. Go to the \"Faction\" tab in your menu.
    2. Under the \"Personal\" tab, click the \"Create new faction\" button

Good! You now have your own faction. Next up is setting up the homebase:

1. Buy a faction module from a shop
    2. Take it to your station/planet that you want to make your homebase.
    3. Place the faction module on the station/planet.
    4. Hit R when looking at the faction module and enter your faction\'s signature
    5. Hit the block again with R. A new option should pop up asking if you want to set it as your faction\'s homebase. Click it.

Congrats! You now have set your station as your homebase!

Quick note for future reference: Asteroids and ships cannot be set as homebases.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don\'t know if I\'m thread ressing, but I have a further question. If I were to say, mine away an entire planet after it was set... could I then build what ever I want there instead and it still be \"invicible\"? Same to a station, can I nuke it after setting and redo from scratch?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You can just build the station and make it a faction home, no need to harvest millions of blocks for that.

Anyway if you mine the planet which is as faction home, and press M to start a station, no, the station won\'t be invincible, not until you set it as a faction home.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are home bases really completely Invincible? Like you can\'t destroy them at all?? -_-

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have built a base on a planet, and set it as my faction (i haven\'t set it as Homebase though) and apon testing, it seems to be invunerable, at least to my own weapons.

I did build a shield and power chamber, but after blasting it for quite a while and then going into build mode to see my shields stats, it seems that they arn\'t even being used and that the base really is invunerable.