Another Bug...

Reaction score
    This update has broken my star made for good. Ill explain. So on steam I press PLAY and it opens the launcher. Then a "Critical error" pops up. It reads: NumberFormatException: multiple points

To get information about possible fix, please search for your error in the www.star-made.org forums or make a new topic if not found. If this message is about a File not Found please try to repair or reinstall.... It has continue and exit. Then I press "Continue" and it takes me to a Window saying: You have version 15 of the launcher. Do you want to update to the New Version? I press Yes and it takes me to an updater that has a loading line that stays at 0%. If I press No, then the update thingie lights up and I click it to update. Then it does it and it takes me to the same this that I started with. The critical error thing. If I go on and I say continue to the error and say no to the Launcher update, then I press play to connect to the server and It doesn't work! Please help and It seems that others can join.... SCHEMA I beg you to help me. Thanks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can play it outside of steam.

StarMade

Assuming you are using windows you can make a new folder and then download the starmade starter then place it in the folder and install a non steam dependent setup there. Once setup you can find your blueprints in (according to this forum post how do i download ships to add to my game ? :: StarMade General Discussions ) Steam\SteamApps\common\StarMade\StarMade\blueprints. I think you can drag the folders from the steam path to the "new folder/starmade/blueprints" folder.

That should get you started.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I've encountered this same problem. I attempted to repair the game, which allowed me to fully update AND get on the server of my choice. There were some...side effects however starmade-screenshot-0049.png And that was just white hull! So yeah, it didn't work, but in a very interesting way.

Last edited: