[Annoying Bug] Missiles Spawn at wrong Position

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have this Problem since im playing Starmade and its still in the newest Version so i think i should report it:

Here you can see my Test-Ship for this Bug, If you build Rockets in both directions ,they work perfectly until the 8th Block. Until this Block The Left side of the Ship buggs out but the right side works.

Here you can see what happens when i fire the rockets:

You can see that all rockets spawn correct except the ones farther then 8 blocks to the left.

When you leave your craft and Press [R] to set the outputs of The rockets they work perfectly until you respawn. But that can be very annoying...

I hope this is easy to fix and i also hope that this is not a double-post cause i searched for it and i didn't find anything :)

Oninoni

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Nearly the same. Left missiles come out the front, left come out in the middle, and for some reason there is one that comes out the back. (I have 50-ish missiles all 150 long. I even built the missiles disconnected from the cpu and connected them after it was finished.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have similar problems on my ship with all types of missles and antimatter cannons. The misplaced ordinance seems to come from the same position on my ship as it does on yours, even though my launchers are significantly farther away from the ship core.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have two columns of missile launchers, one on the left and one on the right. Both are positioned identically, and both are connected to the same CPU. When I fire however, I get the left missile launching from the rearmost missile launcher block and the right missile launching from somewhere near the bottom-center of my ship where no launchers exist instead of from the righthand launcher column. (This is happening with BB type missiles)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wonder if this is related to the same problem where a large array of weapons (like antimatter cannons) will glitch and only fire from one column (instead of all of them) even though the columns are not attached to one another but are connected to the same weapons computer?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    get out of build mode, go to every amc/missile thingy in the front and press r when close to it. it should fix the problem (fixed it for me)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It fixes it until the Sector where youre ship is in gets reloaded

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    when you have over 50 missiles all hidden behind stuff? You expect me to 1 find them all and 2 make them all current, every time I come back in the game? This is a bug that needs to be addressed, especially since it has been here a long time and missiles can hit your own turrets. If the missiles don\'t come out of the front and it hits one of your turrets (because you are turning or anything else) while that turrets does not have shields, you will destroy your own turrets. Sorry about the wall of text and if the wall of text does not make sense, I am not good at explaining my thought processes.

Reaction score
    Same problem... On my Venator ship I have about 15 000 arrays in 40 groups and i have this problem with 1/3 of them...