And addition to the logic system

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I've seen some of the posts on here regarding wanting changes to the logic system. People have different concerns and wants.

First, I suggest two new blocks input and output. They would be connected to a terminal being the current display module.

Then since some people might be hesitant about learning a programming language incorporate ladder logic into the system. Honestly for myself I can care less which language is used. I've programmed in most.
    however having worked with industrial controls in which ladder logic is favored there I thought this would be pretty fitting.

It would mean the current system could stay in place and people who would like to use a more terminal based system would have that option. It would still require blocks for inputs and outputs to be assigned.

The inputs and outputs would be tied to the terminal in a string the closest one being the first and counting up.
    So if you hooked a switch to input 1 you could see then drop it into the ladder logic and use it to control as much stuff as you want. The stuff you control is connected to an output block. you could assign one group or one item to a block. lets say you had 5 rails you want to turn on at once you could connect them to a single output block. If you needed more individual control you could connect them to separate output blocks.

It still has space constraints but can make life easier and allow greater control.

Also with a ladder logic system if they wanted to add features like more information on terminals such as contents of storage if something closed all the way they could put such messages in the system as well.