An Open letter to the The Brotherhood (Faction Alliance) refugees.

Reaction score
    An Open letter to the The Brotherhood (Faction Alliance) refugees.

Hello and welcome,

You may know me from different servers and for different reasons. And if you don't know me, well I'm Ridik Ulass, I was the leader of Word of Blake on Nass, a mercenary faction and currently I am CEO of The Euro-Corp Syndicate on HSZ, we also have several vested interests and investments on Illusive.

We, as a faction see all starmade servers as part of one starmade universe, and we consider ourselves a Universal Corporate Entity, as such firstly, I would like to extend my deepest sympathy to any alliance who looses their leader in such an abrupt manner, resulting in your apparent disbandment. As much as I like to wind people up and cause disdain, that is simply a means to an ends and that ends is war and conflict. However the total and utter disbandment of an entire alliance and specifically one of the few major alliances is not something that will ever please me. So again you have my honest sympathy.

But this issue can be fixed, and resolved, and as a Universal corporate entity I hope to help by facilitating that, we do not expect anything in return other then your alliances reestablishment and the presence of another substantial alliance on the political table.

I don't like to advertise servers, but where we currently call home, we have wealth, assets and resources, players and time to contribute to help you guys rebuild, I have already asked and there is also potential for admin support to help you guys accomplish this.

Should the ex-leadership as a whole not wish to reform, we are also willing to provide a home for any loose members looking for somewhere to play. Although our ultimate goal is that your alliance reforms, we will not refuse a player in need.

yada yada yada ect ect ect the end.

Thanks and good luck to all concerned,

Yours sinceerly

Ridik Ulass, CEO

Euro-Corp Syndicate - "Building a better universe"

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The Brotherhood has not fallen but merely taken a small step back in preparation to a leap forward with a more neutral stance in the starmade community.