An Open letter to the Rebel Alliance Refugees

Reaction score
    Hello and welcome,

You may know me from different servers and for different reasons. And if you don't know me, well I'm Ridik Ulass, I was the leader of Word of Blake on Nass, a mercenary faction and currently I am CEO of The Euro-Corp Syndicate on HSZ, we also have several vested interests and investments on Illusive.

We, as a faction see all starmade servers as part of one starmade universe, and we consider ourselves a Universal Corporate Entity, as such firstly, I would like to extend my deepest sympathy to any faction who looses their leader in such an abrupt manner, resulting in your apparent disbandment. As much as I like to wind people up and cause disdain, that is simply a means to an ends and that ends is war and conflict. However the total and utter disbandment of an entire faction and specifically one of the few major factions is not something that will ever please me. So again you have my honest sympathy.

But this issue can be fixed, and resolved, and as a Universal corporate entity I hope to help by facilitating that, we do not expect anything in return other then your factions reestablishment and the presence of another substantial faction on the political table.

I don't like to advertise servers, but where we currently call home, we have wealth, assets and resources, players and time to contribute to help you guys rebuild, I have already asked and there is also potential for admin support to help you guys accomplish this.

Should the ex-leadership as a whole not wish to reform, we are also willing to provide a home for any loose members looking for somewhere to play. Although our ultimate goal is that your faction reforms, we will not refuse a player in need.

Thanks and good luck to all concerned,

Ridik Ulass, CEO

Euro-Corp Syndicate

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    there a bunch of noobs whats good is tat obis gone finally and he wont do anyting erong again

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Gotta love that there was only like 10 active RA members and they already joined different factions

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    No its because many got bored of starmade.

Happens all the time, the RA was a good faction.

Reaction score
    most people know at this point my intel is solid. and on that note.

a little bridy told me, that Rogue guy is obi, so I don\'t get this whole shit talking thing, but what evs.

Reaction score
    Yes, your intel is correct. If Obi did release himself of duty, I will see to it that Rogue Guy is found guilty as well.