An improvement for Planets

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi all,

First, excuse-me for my english, I am czech...

So, everyone knows that planets in SP mode are abandoned and there is nothing for doing. In MP, only a few players have their stations on these planets.

My idea: Some planets can be occupied by NPC civlizations (trading guild, pirates, or new rase, etc.).

These planets will have some buildings, like a town, hangars, homebases, cantines, shops, etc., but it can have defending turrets and ships too.

With this improvement, I think, that planets will became better used. But factions will now have one more choise too. Factions still can have space homebase and now, factions can hve theire own planet too. Homebase and homeplanet - this is better than choising space or planet homebase.

That is all. Thanks for hearing me. I will glad if you like my idea.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    its good idea about other factions, and occupied planets gameplay will be more interesting...
    i think schema must write what will be implemented in future.

Reaction score
    I think the fist step to do would be adding actual NPCs because buildings on planets don´t let them look less empty,they kinda just remind you that you are alone.

It is a long way until then and other issues should be adressed first (Balance,FTL,Planet Shapes and so on)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah, all the ideas up are good, half of it is already mentioned several times before.

We just need to get the right moment for schema to add/work on it :D