An Easier Cloaking System

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    if anyone has looked at a cloaked ship it is extremely difficult to make a permenantly cloakable ship that isnt the size of the player model give or take a block so my suggestion would be to remove the current way it works and to have it charge "Set amount of energy to run" and then "Set amount of Energy extra beyond 7blocks away" however for every extra Cloaker you would need less power if linked (Like a Larger cloaking system vs lots of little ones) and you could cloak a larger area so say someone wanted to build a Decorative ship that can actually cloak it wouldnt cost all its power a second and all of its storage capacity to cloak the damn thing for a few nanoseconds which currently seems to be the case seeing as how a ship above maybe 4-5 blocks all but 2 of them being power (Ship core and cloaker) is offline in a few seconds now add Radar Jamming and its even shorter meaning stealthing through territory wouldnt work to well hell just having the Jammer itself be made a bit easier to use would be better since people could mass produce a Fighter that could be undetable by Radar and just sit in your blind spot firing at your shields or draining power from where a Capital ship has shot open rather than require that power to remain cloaked or Jamming and not having it at any point what so ever

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can already make permanat cloaking ships of 100 to even 550-600 mass. How large of a ship did you want to cloak and for how long?

Reaction score
    Personally i think that radar jCloaker needs to do the same job as Radar jammer But onlyradar jammer would only remove the Plip

But with having more Blocks regards is that i think it should be Doggleble