AMC's/weapons computer weirdness and more in latest update

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    version 0.0935

Looking at the weapons computer in the weapons tab there's a bit of a bug. On a ship which should have two AMC's connected to the computer it rapidly changes how many cannons it thinks you have, and sometimes will list each individual block as its own group. Also, some existing ships, and some that are bought will not have its weapons connected to the weapon computer at all.

Also getting out of a ship will sometimes teliport players away from it, and sometimes the ship will be teliported several hundred meters away as well.

Just ran into another weird bug: A frigate of mine which normally is decently slow to turn and get up to speed now has a mass of 7 for no particular reason (despite having about 4000 blocks). It's like flying in noclip mode, turns on a dime and hits max speed the second I hit W. Leaving the ship causes it to vibrate and do all sorts of weirdness, knocking around all the other ships sitting in my hangar.

edit: now it's happening to every ship I enter. A fighter with a mass of 32 has a mass of 0.2 now.

Reaction score
    I had a bug where a weapon group\'s stats weren\'t updated as the % values were changed. Fire rate remained constant , and damage applied to blocks as well. This happened on the 5 blocks AMC group of a small ship , before and after being saved as blueprint / bought from catalog.