Read by Schine Allow Nacomp ON HUD

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    Please allow players to lock the navcomp (hotkey "N") object list onto their HUD the way chat does.

Though it would need to shrink quite a bit, even with very small text like the statistics panel on HUD while in build mode, it would be very helpful. I would love to be able to size in a little sidebar that let me actively track objects near me without blocking the screen with a window every check.

I'm thinking just the object list - not the buttons - in a semi-transparent panel just like chat.

Reactions: Megacrafter127
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    and with a few checkboxes like: astroids, docked entities, turrets, planet segments.
    only those are needed because if you are to turn off an indicator, most likely you will turn off things that come in groups.
    really like the idea though, reminds me of EVE

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    So basically a mini nav window? I don't see why not. So long as it is a toggleable feature. We don't want our hud to turn into EVE's.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    So basically a mini nav window? I don't see why not. So long as it is a toggleable feature. We don't want our hud to turn into EVE's.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. You might even be able just drag the "ON HUD" code over from the chat windows into the navcomp so players can switch it on/off at will.