-=Alliance Armada=- Military Roleplay 100 player, 250Kmh speed

Reaction score
    This is a faction run server, sponsored by http://pcgamersportal.com/. It is a combination of PVP/ Roleplay. Account Authentication IS REQUIRED

----------------*********sm.alliance-armada.com:4242**********--------

CHECK OUT THE TEAMSPEAK SERVER: TS.HUNTERS7DAYS.COM

Public Server 100 Slots - dedicated dual quad clan server 48G DDR3, 1gbps line. Server is operated on a high end dedicated server out of Dallas, TX without limits (not a VPS). Currently providing 5mb bandwidth transfers up and down to each connected player.

Active Admins
    Starting Credits 1,000,000
    Top Speed: 250km
    Player Catalog Slots: 25
    Protect Start Section: Yes
    Shops Restock: Yes
    Upload Skin: Yes
    Buy Blueprints with Blocks: False - We use Credits
    Local Blueprints: Blueprint Upload is allowed
    Player Death / 40% Credits and Blocks

Server Rules:
    NO EXPLOITS TO INCLUDE RESOURCE CUBES (SHIPS WITH SAVED RESOURCES) OR BUILD BLOCKING STATIONS/PLANETS
    NO SHIPS OVER 700k BLOCK COUNT
    NO INFINITE FACTORIES
    NO HOMEBASE TURRETS - THIS IS TO PROMOTE FACTION WARFARE
    NO DELIBERATE COLLISIONS/RAMMING
    NO LARGE SHIPS ON PLANETS (30k or more)
    NO SHOOTING IN SPAWN (2,2,2) THIS IS ALSO A SAFE ZONE FOR PARKING OVERNIGHT.

We reserve the right to ban upon discovery of any broken rules, we also reserve the right to remove any of your property if it is deemed to cause massive server lag. However, this will be used as a last resort!
    **********--------

ROLEPLAY

PvP Conducted within 10, 10, 10 to -10, -10, -10 will earn you 500,000 CR bounty per incident. After 1.5m CR bounty is reached Alliance Armada Security Patrols will be dispatched

Bases established between these sectors are to be industrial bases only and are not allowed to have warfare capability.

Once war is announced both parties are considered fair game within any sector. However civilian casualties still increase your bounty.

Peace can only be declared at the Collective of Galactic Allied Nations (CGAN) Headquarters in sector 2, 2, 2 where the victor will reimburse the dominated party 10% of his lost income from ships and damage. This income WILL go to repairations.

Pirating conducted within the High Security Sectors will have a 30 minute timer as to prevent griefing/trolling. This meaning once you have pirated a target you may not return to High Security to pirate for another 30 mins. It is however allowed in the Low Security Sectors past 10, 10, 10 to -10, -10, -10

Trades between factions are to be conducted at 2 2 2 at the CGAN HQ in order to be an insured trade deal. Anywhere outside of this and the Armada cannot ensure delivery of goods from either party.

Please Note That Ship Parking at 2 2 2 is limited to medium size ships and drop ships large ships will be towed by the Armada and held for a lock-up fee

Citizens of the Alliance Armada are eligible to rent living quarters out of our station at 2 2 2 in which they will be issued a parking space for their travel ships.

Living at the station is better than ever! Become apart of the station police or work for the Armada for a daily wage. We have various job opportunities from Space Trucking to Mineral Mining. We offer competitive wages.

Become a ship mechanic and repair local ships for a charge. Armada has a minimum wage rate! if you do not clear 200,000 Cr for the day then we will provide you with the compensation for government assistance

Last edited:
    Reactions: Khendon555
    Reaction score
    ahh I appreciate it Ill try it. Just getting back into the swing of things. Have to rebuild my entire fleet lol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    My name is gears, me and Doomerzzz are part of the New Remnant, a mercenary group with some govermental power over a small region of space.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    You are a welcome addition to the server guys, look forward to some fun roleplay :D

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Well...banning me for being in a faction on a different server is stupid. Anyway - have fun destroying my base at 5 -25 -9. It wasn't homebased.

Reaction score
    A faction that violated my very first rule on our faction thread it is posted at the very top. If you can't follow such a simple statement how can any of you be trusted to follow server rules.
    "Other factions keep the drama to yourself. I'm here to play a game therefore opt-out of over-dramatic politics and rumors"

Reaction score
    We have now decreased shop spawn probability greatly, further driving our roleplay effort in making trade factions and logistical factions

With these new merchant factions will come a government sanctioned trade system forbidding the transport of certain items yet to be determined

Reaction score
    Sorry bud the server has been shutdown, We're working on getting a new one set up but will be named something completely different.

Reaction score
    damn well thanks for that...keep me posted on the server so I can join when it gets up will ya?

Reaction score
    I have found a server that is to my likeing though thank you for considering me for yours