All the games!

Reaction score
    I think this game has replaced Minecraft in my life for the most part ;)... but It has potential to replace the other two I play a lot that are space oriented. Mind you, I expect there will be a modding community at some point. It's just weird to not have that in a modern game these days. But if there weren't, these are the features I would love to see in this really cool game.

First, [Spore]'s space stage. It's already partly there! I'm not saying it needs Aliens... but it needs Aliens, or even just the ability to "research" planets and move unique critters/foliage between planets and have impacts on the eco-systems and other fun non-combad elements. Procedural Aliens/critters aren't really necessary per se (Spore takes the cake on content variety visually...) but at least having different planetary teirs of ecological/social advancement with some more rare than others would be super cool for exploration. I like pew pew as much as the next guy, but space exploration is mah dream.

The other one is Freelancer. It's mostly there. I just want to see the game polished one day to be a lot like Freelancer and help make an experience that, IMHO, just hasn't been done in the many years since it's release.

The only other things I can think of would be to try and support the modding community early on rather than let it be more hacked and hard to update/use older/abandon mods like Minecraft has been subject to.

I think the fact that the game is still a dev version and how much you can do with it as-is, is a great indicator of the thought behind it. Greatness is predicted.