Aliens or Humans

Would you like to see an option to replace aliens with humans?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    So. I really, really, really like starmade, but the idea of aliens doesn't really appeal to me. Therefore, what I would like to see is an option to disable aliens and instead have more AI human factions, which you would be able to befriend, trade with, do quests for or wage an all-out war with. This is because there will be quite a lot of players who don't like monsters and always play minecraft on peaceful (that is a metaphor, just to be clear), like me. Don't get me wrong, I would like some friendly, cute mobs which don't look scary and without to many eyes or weird shapes, just to add another atmosphere to the game, but I would also like to see some populated planets with cities and/or villages, with npc's walking around. Some npc's could be more intelligent than others, some extremely hostile, others so peaceful and friendly that you could wipe them out without starting a war. I would be okay with some green or blue textured humans representing aliens, to add a bit more variety, or something similar to villagers in minecraft, but not super-creepy monsters with hundreds of eyes, limbs etc.

So, to conclude, add an option to replace aliens with humans, and (and preferably and, but if necessary, or) an option to disable them completely, like there is now with pirates.

This seems to be a new topic, so please let me know what you think, add to this idea, maybe give some negative feedback, but please don't hate me "for playing minecraft on peaceful" (I know, that metaphor again, also don't hate me for using it).

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I'm sure there are going to be both human and alien factions, and we aren't even sure about intelligent aliens being a thing.

A "peaceful" mode that would turn off hostile creatures & pirates would be nice, especially for builders and new players getting the hang of mechanics.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Since my post was a bit long, I would like to clarify a few things.
    1. I agree with Lecic, a peaceful mode would be nice.
    2. I only really want an option to disable alien lifeforms, so not any alien ships, and I definitely don't want to disable hostile humans.
    3. By humans I mean ships or actual people who can walk, shoot you with their pistol etc.. So by this definition and in additions to point 2, I don't want to disable, for example, pirates, because they add an actual challenge and enemies are always fun (especially if you build a huge ship capable of blowing up a pirate station instantly, which I intend on doing btw)

Reaction score
    You are all racist. We and our species come here to see how come to our homeplanet and take bobby with you to make clones of him forever and sell it like an slave for your turrets and not triulated ships. But not we the robots are not in the same position as humans of aliens. I only have one thing more to say:
    KILL ALL HUMANS!
    (Peacefull is posible if you desactivate the ships that ai factions can use)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know. But this thread is about a request to have an option to disable the aliens when they are implemented in the near future.