AkuraGaming.nl Dutch/English Starmade Server

Reaction score
    Introduction
    First of all i like to introduce myself,
    I am kevin van Ommeren 24 jaar and live in the netherlands.
    My friend has hosted 2 servers ; One Overload (Atlauncher minecraft) and one Starmade ( which he asked me to manage since he doesnt play it so much)

in about 8 to 7 days our Starmade Server will go live, (it already is but officialy i mean)
    And to go live we need people that are ambitious ,creative or just looking for some good ol pvp fun
    We are currently looking for people from 0 to 100+ so anyone is welcome on our server and anyone can join

some basic rules:
    - No griefing other ships near Spawnarea
    - No swearing
    - No Foreign languages except English (first Language) and Dutch (second Language)
    - UPlink to starmade.org (so that people can't just hack your account) ( you will need an account on this website to do the trick!)

Future plans:
    - It will be possible in the future to buy so called protected area's , meaning you can have more then one protected base.
    - As soon as the API plugins feature becomes available we will start making Server ONLY plugins to optimize the gameplay for our Growing Community.

If you would like to take a look on the server you are very welcome, around the 20th of december there will be a reset on every player stat and the fun begins! :D

OUR SERVER:

Starmade.akuragaming.nl:4242
    ! make sure uplink to starmade is correct !