AI improvement

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    One thing i like to see with the AI is for docked ships with active AIs undock go after targets and when all targets are gone return to thar docking port im tired of having to run after my AI ships and retern them to port or just the area i have my spacestation

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like this, Y´know like an option like, Return to last Dock?

However i think this could be further implemented if a system like, Lets say an AI contol block is linked to the BOBBY AI blocks and then you can issue commands and change settings through this control block via a GUI or something of the sort.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Remote controlling secondary ships is an idea that keeps being told lately, using small docked ships as drones, so yeah, it\'s a good idea.

We just have to see when Schema is able to start with it :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is something I would very much like to see - it would make flying a carrier either solo or with only a couple of friends a very viable style of warfare. However, if done, also consider adding a way of defining docking/undocking waypoints; if I have an internal hangar bay, it\'d be nice to teach all the ships how to fly in and out. Or, even for external docking points, how to approach in an orderly manner! :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    return to last docked would be good long as its auto done i have 8 ships guarding my spacestation and after every battle i got to fly out bored each one bring thim back and turn AI back on

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello i would like to see this implemented!!! this would be cool and a big WOW factor in any Carrier class ship.