After effects

Reaction score
    It would be great if after finishing designing your ship that you can then apply a camo effect to it or some other sort of paint job. This could add a level of texture to the ship to make large ships look a lot less plain and boring. Like a leopard spots pattern where certain parts of the hull are darker than the rest. Or a sheet metal patchwork effect that adds lines and rivets to make the ship look like it isn't made out of blocks of matching pieces. These after effects asthetics could implemented with 3d filter designs to put over the ship to make it look less like it's made out of identical cubes. Similar to how in photoshop you could make a person look like there made out of sheet metal by putting a flat metal texture over them.

An exmaple of what I'm talking about.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That would be really, really fantastic. You could upload them like skins, so that you could make your own ship skins. That is the best of ideas, sir.

Reaction score
    I love this idea! No idea why you\'d need camo in space (other than black) but that doesn\'t matter. Tiger-print battleships here I come!