Aetherion's Faction Server

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    There is no name for this server yet, so it will just go under the name of Aetherion for now.

This is a beast of a machine that i'm looking to fine tune and give the players on this server a fantastic lagfree experience!

Currently, we only have about 5 players... and we need more. this game really is an example of more being merrier. currently, we're just building and obtaining money and just growing as a faction, but we want to meet new people and have fun!

Please hop on! Aetherion.h4v3n.us:4242

Reaction score
    I am happy to see another new StarMade server going online.
    I am VERY interested in restarting my corporation on your server.
    If it has the capacity and capability to host 500 players then it should be fine with 100 or more.
    (BTW, how many players do you want online at any time?)

The OSG core values are practicality, player cooperation and self-regulation.
    We combat boredom and burnout by not doing what anyone else in StarMade is doing and we intend to have fun doing it.
    Initially it does take some work and patience to put things in order but it is worth it for everyone.

If you're interested in working with me to craft an unusual and challenging StarMade experience for every type of player (builders, fighters, miners, traders, roleplayers, etc.) then send me a PM.