Advanced build mode forgets settings

Reaction score
    After using advanced build mode to make 10x10x10 cube, then coming out of the ship, and back in, the 10x10x10 setting is forgotten. Game still makes visual bug by showing the numbers 10, but it's actually 1x1x1, and you have to do the 27 arrow clicks again. (Regarding which, maybe let us hold the arrows down for auto-increase?)

It is similar for the orientation setting on advanced build mode. But for that you don't even have to leave the ship, just change block type for orientation to forget itself.

Reaction score
    I too have the first bug you mentioned. it really is annoying if you have to click so many times to get the biggest brush.

But in my case the build mode would remember how i changed the orientation of the block:)

Reaction score
    It works perfectly, even when i leave the ship and re-enter. sometimes it doesn\'t show the right block when i switch between them.

My orientation -settings stay the same tough:)

Reaction score
    I just tried like this:
    1) Select antimatter cannon, make it look sideways in advanced mode.
    2) Select hull block
    3) Press Ctrl to visit in advanced mode
    4) Select antimatter cannon, and it\'s again facing forward

In step 4 it was still sideways if i didn\'t do step 3. But i build nearly everything with advanced mode so... It is easy to get the bug.