AdmiralGialAckbar00 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username AdmiralGialAckbar00

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5:00)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I can commit time everyday except when I am in work or school. I'm on StarMade Dock everyday, so I can manage it.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I have been playing StarMade for over two years now.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? When I play StarMade, I play alone in single player, only because I don't want to deal with troubles I may encounter on a public server. I am not the best builder, but I do enjoy good fights.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am kind and respectful to my fellow peers, I cooperate well with those who work with me, and I always want to put the people first before myself.

What are some of your weaknesses? One of my weaknesses are finding the answer to a difficult problem. Another one is handling a situation calmly if the other side is irate.

What motivates you to become a council member? The good people of StarMade Dock motivate me to become a council member. I believed I've established friendships on this website which motivate me to think I can be a good member.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Currently, I contribute the community by saying suggestions and also aiding those who are having troubles adjusting to StarMade.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

0 Warning Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.