Admin Problems

Reaction score
    1. If i'm somewhere with gravity affecting me, and I /change_sector, I will be falling through space with no way to fix the problem but to restart the client.

2. As an admin, one has to do a lot of alt-tabing to look up item id's, commands, etc. Starmade goes absolutely bonkers (as if it's still the active window) in response to whatever clicks, movements, keystrokes or other things you do as soon as you re-activate it, including the occasional application quit. Please fix.

3. Admin permissions/exemptions are severely lacking. Main issues include the fact that as the Admin, I'm still limited by the same settings other players are (like blueprint loading limits mainly), and just like other players, I can't interact with things owned by other factions. I really hope the admin abilities get fleshed out a great deal more, and a "creative mode" type interface is added very soon. The livelihood of the game is in the dedicated hosts, and these issues make running one very cumbersome.

4. The server.cfg file is extremely compact and limited. The economy as it stands is extremey fast, meaning that players can go from a 20 block ship to a 2000 block planet vacuum in a 24 hour period. Options to change price scaling and item values is extremely necessary.

If I'm not posting this in the right place, please move it (site admin). These aren't suggestions, these are irrefutably necessary features that absolutely must be added for Starmade to progress when it comes to dedicated hosting and Admin efficiency. The sooner the better!