Admin, how to import sment files

• Thread starter Deleted member 392097
    • Start date
    D

Deleted member 392097

I would like to know as an admin, how you import stations into your world in StarMade if you have a sment file of the station.

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You have to import like you would do it with a ship. Or you could open the sment file as you would a zip file. That's how you get the blueprint of the station itself. Depending on how you want the station in your world there are different ways of spawning it in the game:

If you want to set it as a default station (which also means it'll spawn all over the universe):
    In your StarMade folder create a folder called blueprints-stations. In it you create three folders: "neutral", "pirate" and "trading-guild".
    Put the station blueprint in one of these folders. It then be generated.

If you simply want to spawn the station once:
    Put the station blueprint in the blueprints folder (NOTE: The same where all your ship blueprints are - Not the blueprints-stations!)
    The station won't show in the ingame catalog becaus it isn't a ship. Therefor you have to use the /load command.

C4N

Reaction score
    Hello over here, this is my first post, sorry for bump old thread, but i have a question related to this:

How can I create a new guild that autogenerates stations all over the universe?
    For example; Make the "Halo Array" guild, that has Halos all over the universe with a 1% spawn rate.

Thanks!

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Hello over here, this is my first post, sorry for bump old thread, but i have a question related to this:

How can I create a new guild that autogenerates stations all over the universe?
    For example; Make the "Halo Array" guild, that has Halos all over the universe with a 1% spawn rate.

Thanks!
    I don't believe new AI factions are really possible atm. I know you can force their creation ingame, but don't think you can give them stations or set spawn rates just yet.