adding turrets

Reaction score
    I currently work on a ship whit a lot of turrets (somewhere about 150+) so a lot of my time I use flying turrets, dock them and them activate the AI. And I noticed the problem that newly spawned turrets don't have activated weapons even when the AI is activated. So I have to shoot a volley first and then I can dock the turret.

What would really help me building and I think is easy to implement. Would be that you save the turrets specifically as a turret, complete with the correct settings for the AI and the AMC´s working. Then when you place a turret docking block you can click it with R and chose from the saved turret designs which then get installed.

Another thing is the fact that the turrets on the bottom of my ship face backwards, if I could rotate them that would be awesome.

Reaction score
    Also there really needs to be a way to deselect objects. Why? Because my turrets work on a selected-target basis, and accidentally selecting the wrong thing even shops, docked ships and planets) are utterly annihalated within seconds.

Reaction score
    How do you get your turrets to work?Sometimes my turrets do nothing but sometimes they are like destroying everything in sight (poor Isanths no one will miss them).

However erm Yes nice Idea but has been suggsted before... like yesterday