activate all the turrets at once

Reaction score
    The game really need a way to activate all the turrets at once! So u dont need to fly around in 30mins to activate all the turrets.....
    It had been cool with a turret computer (like the other computers) that could turn on an off all the turrets that was conected to the mainship! And it had been cool if it was a computer that could set the turret settings for all the turrets conected to the ship! Sorry if i had bad english (its not my main language)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It would be cool if you could add the AI module to your ship and activate your turrets that way.

Also, If you are in a ship and use the Up/Down arrows to change your ship. It would be nice if you could not jump to turrets that are currently AI enabled. or to not have it shut the AI off when. Seems to me that you should be able to jump to other ships this way, but it messes your turrets up if you have them set for AI.

Reaction score
    Kind of a control block like for the weapons? on which you\'d link all the desired AI block on the AI \"network node\" (made up name). Could really be useful indeed. But I think this has been suggested in many posts before...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m not sure how easy this would be to implement, since currently, turrets are basically AI ships docked on a turret block and set to turret mode - they\'re not actually connected in any way with the parent ship, apart from.....

Power, shields, and the turret block?

hmm...perhaps easier than I am thinking...

Still, all the other control things activate stationary (from the perspective of the control block) blocks.

Reaction score
    as nice as it would be i dont think it would work very well because what happens if it gets blown up and all the turrets deffending you stop helping. I think it would be nice if it could change the settings but not activate them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It could just act as a mass turret AI interface, rather than directly controlling them...

Then if it got blown up the worst you would have to do would be manually deactivate them/change settings.