Abandoned Stations

Reaction score
    I get the whole thing with them but I have players that get the money to buy/repair them and then they get paid the 22Mil to do it?!?! How do I fix this? I dont want them getting paid to take over a space station.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I get the whole thing with them but I have players that get the money to buy/repair them and then they get paid the 22Mil to do it?!?! How do I fix this? I dont want them getting paid to take over a space station.
    Are you talking about the price to repair a station? Or are you saying that they are getting money for the costs of refurbishing. I havent tried buying a station yet but I am pretty sure its just like buying a ship and costs the amount in credits equal to block count.

Reaction score
    Yes I have done this on many public servers as well when you pay to repair a station you will get 22Mil in credits which should be the cost of the repair. Its doing it on my server as well and I want to know if I can fix it before my players exploit the hell out of it. So far only a couple know but we all know how that goes....[DOUBLEPOST=1415260381,1415260330][/DOUBLEPOST]On a side note you do have to have the money to repair the station before this glitch occurs if you try before hand it wont allow it

Reaction score
    Whoa? WTF? Isn't it meant to TAKE 22 Mil away?

It should be that you make LESS than the blocks are worth, so there's no profit for your renovation.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    Has been reported and is in queue for a fix. Since it's an exploit it will be fixed asap.

Reactions: Mariux

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    QUICK EXPLOIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Ah right, I wondered what fix would be applied when issuing a new stable build that quick. ;)

Greets,

Jan

Reaction score
    I'm just picturing the team having a scene like something out of NCIS, flashing screens and typing on random keyboards as quick as they can.

"WE NEED TO REROUTE POWER FROM THE CPU TO THE L 115 SOCKET! THE NVIDIA RAM CARD IS BEING HACKED THROUGH THE PROXY SERVER!"