AAlexandrosTGreat Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username AAlexandrosTGreat

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): UTC-06:00

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? Depending on how much school gets in my way i should be available throughout the entire week.

I have spring break starting up in a few days and may be unavailable during that time (9 days)

Various large assignments in school that im bound to have assigned

How long have you been playing StarMade? To be honest i'm not quite sure, i first got the game after seeing an add for it on the Mad realms website i then played it on and off for awhile. That was until the Yogswarm came, i quickly remembered that i had this game and was immediately re-hooked and have been playing since.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Most all of my time in star made has been spent on build servers (Trace SATURN NFD etc.._) but i have been in several factions and always find faction play to be fun (More of a creative builder)

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I'm able to make decisions that positively effect the long term and the short term of projects, I'll do everything that i can to see the game progress and make decisions that will be mostly accepted

What are some of your weaknesses? I'm a major procrastinatior and unless it's urgent or i really need to get it done i tend to wait.

As of recently i have had trouble with my motivation to finish ships/projects.

I'm relatively young and may not understand all the terms used.

What motivates you to become a council member? Being a council member i see is one of the ways that a lower key member of the community can step up and make decisions. This motivates me because i want to be that person who makes the right decisions when he needs to.

How do you contribute to the community currently? As mentioned above i'm not quite one of those people with 1,500 messages.

In the forums i currently run a Cinematic Starmade image thread where i take the best pictures possible and allow people to use them as desktop backgrounds or whatever. (it's also a great way to see how starmade has changed)

In Community content i review all ships that i can find and give the makers things that they can improve on through constructive (albeit long) reviews.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.