A thing I'm doing

Reaction score
    I decided to try something different, so I'm making a little capital ship (by capital ship standards). I just wanted to slip a picture of the in-progress ship in.
    [/IMG]

(if it dosn't work, here is the same picture: http://imgur.com/EXa39vn )

Reaction score
    I decided to try something different, so I'm making a little capital ship (by capital ship standards). I just wanted to slip a picture of the in-progress ship in.
    [/IMG]

(if it dosn't work, here is the same picture: http://imgur.com/EXa39vn )
    Mini! About time people started thinking small.

So does this use the new weapon system or the old one? Because it would be a good idea (to all shipbuilders) to use the new system.

Reaction score
    So many people go all-out on the big ships hoping for fame and glory, that the little ships just get left behind...
    We need more small ships in this universe ;) I'm liking it so far.

Reaction score
    I actually finished it a little later, the interior is going to be a mess though.
    I honestly didn't think about the new weapon system, Its actually easy to retrofit it because of its thingamijigywhatsyoumacallit groups
    (1) 4 medium sized salvage cannons, which fit nicely on the core module (which was a high tech brick)
    (2) and (3) Are a group of missiles which I need to get back to and a huge group of antimatter cannons which take up half the ship and suck the power right out (but the ship still moves, for some reason)

The complete version actually has 2 targets, both on unnecessary parts that most likely will be heavily armored when I get to it. That was something I heard was done in WWII on planes. It has room for improvement, and to be honest I did use cheats to make it, but I already am the kind of person who exploits build blocks and search the system for shops with space for my 9 billion purple dirt cubes. Plus the amount of hull in shops. *Horrible noises*

Reaction score
    I actually finished it a little later, the interior is going to be a mess though.
    I honestly didn't think about the new weapon system, Its actually easy to retrofit it because of its thingamijigywhatsyoumacallit groups
    (1) 4 medium sized salvage cannons, which fit nicely on the core module (which was a high tech brick)
    (2) and (3) Are a group of missiles which I need to get back to and a huge group of antimatter cannons which take up half the ship and suck the power right out (but the ship still moves, for some reason)

The complete version actually has 2 targets, both on unnecessary parts that most likely will be heavily armored when I get to it. That was something I heard was done in WWII on planes. It has room for improvement, and to be honest I did use cheats to make it, but I already am the kind of person who exploits build blocks and search the system for shops with space for my 9 billion purple dirt cubes. Plus the amount of hull in shops. *Horrible noises*
    Most people cheat when building ships. Think of it as creative mode.

I LOVE the idea of dud areas and the antimatter cannons. I'm assuming that it will be an artillery shot with explosive effect come new weapon system?

Reaction score
    Most people cheat when building ships. Think of it as creative mode.

I LOVE the idea of dud areas and the antimatter cannons. I'm assuming that it will be an artillery shot with explosive effect come new weapon system?
    I think it will be "Really, really rapid cannon" (according to a chart I found from right after, and assuming cannon means antimatter cannon)
    I think once the new update comes out I'll combine them with missiles and replace the front missile cannons with most likely swarm missiles.
    I also broke open a pirate station. I cont find the sheild or the faction block