A suggestion for thought.

Reaction score
    I have a suggestion that may be helpful, or not, depending on how you look at it.

First of all, upgraded cannons, shields and missile arrays. What I mean by this is, the larger your ship is, the larger of a target you are to an enemy ship. Having upgraded ship blocks means that they are more efficient and thus can pack more into a smaller place, obviously advancments like this will cost, a lot. There's a fine line between fair and unfair in this game, I feel, but if you're going to have a smaller ship, making it easier for you, these blocks shouldn't have every trait good, right? Some should be bad such as weight added to these blocks, making it slower and harder to manover. I'll let the community figure out some prices, maybe we can get an average price that way?

Block upgrades will require a new texture, to show differences between the two, gives the person an idea if they should tango with someone/something or not. This texture should also show a few similarities so that people will be able to tell what the blocks are and do.