A Request for Turret Advice

Chckn Wildstyle

Design Head of Cabal Weapons/Technologies (CWT)
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    well iv tried the cannon out myself and even added more power modules/reactors and its fully capable of maintaining a constant attack.
    You may not have enough beams or cannon shots turned on to see it. Have it fire at a ballistics gel and see if it does damage.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    By ballistics gel he means some sort of soft target, made of weak blocks (Which show damage readily).
    Just in case you didn't get that.

Reaction score
    Iv tried useing basic ice and it does damage. Could i by chance be missing something in terms of whats required for the turret to shoot something? Iv tried making other targets with bobbi AI's because i read that may be required for targets of a turret

Reaction score
    If you're playing on SP with Admin commands, go to the U (Blueprints menu) tab, click Admin tab, then find "Mass Spawn Ships". Use Faction ID -1 for pirates, spawn some harmless ship or block of stuff and see if your turrets shoot it.
    Also, make sure you activate the AI when you exit the turret. If it's on a ship or station, get into a core or build block and open Inventory or Blueprint Menu, go to the top bar, find "Ship" ("Station" if applicable), drop it down, find "Entity Structure", search through the list, find "Turret Docking Collective", open that, press "Activate All AI Turrets" and then have fun.