A new thoughtful way to build

Reaction score
    So about 2 weeks ago i posted a sugestion about docking, which included magnetic block that change polarity in a UI like the weopens. This could make an intersting ship building techinic if it's incuded with Calbri's idea of frames as a building block. You can make a ship in multiple peices that can be removed, gotten rid of when either partially destroyed or when your at your shipyard and want to change out an engine class or weapons section. This would make for quicker, easier building adding also modularity.

Reaction score
    Thats what it\'s for.

My Super-TItan http://star-made.org/content/adi-forged-star#comment-21853

Reaction score
    I would agree that an advanced module would be a cool idea, but your additions of specialized cockpits and thrusters seems silly, simply because you\'d be adding several new parts to add a feature that only really requires one new part. There\'s a finite number of parts, shouldn\'t waste them with such things.

Use a regular cockpit, use a regular ship core, don\'t require a special computer (the ship core of the piece is the computer, just like normal), use a regular thruster, just like it is now. That is all.

Reaction score
    The other thruster is better for manuvering, and is already planed i beleive to be added to the game