A more detailed Colorizing system.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So lets say you want to make a giant dalek, but you want it super detailed, with varying shades of black, gold and the like, right now you'd have to mod in a reskin of every color you need. I propose some sort of machine where in you would give it 3 primary colored paints, and have silders by them, which would dictate what color you'd get and what shade etc, and it cost paint depending on how much was actually used.

Perhaps you could put in stacks of the desired block to be colored and it would take a bit of time, no longer than a sec or two, to do each block. The default block could be gray, and perhaps the shop would stop selling the other colors or maybe they'd be alot more expensive than buying paint and grey hull. It'd be neat if you could do it to all the other blocks too, but I digress. I don't know hard this would be to implement, having no knowledge of coding and the like, but I think it'd just add another layer of customizablity to ship building, that and I pink for magikarp lips. xD