15.more game modes

16. multiple worlds

descriptions

1.add more colors to the hull like dark green, light red

2. add moving meteorites and comets that hit planets

3. add a gui for plex lifts so you can choose which floor you want

4. add signs that you can write on

5. add weapons your character can shoot

6. add black holes that sometimes teleport you to a different sector and sometimes kills you and

destroys all of your ship

7. look at description 11

8. add a block that allows you to control all turrets on a space station and allows you to make all of them lock on to a fleet or certain ship.

9. add shooting stars that if one pases you you have to quickly type in a wish in chat and it will be granted to the first wish made or if you find where it lands you can pick up a shooting star block and have it worth a lot of money.

10. a switch that you tell it which lights to control and you can flick it on and off

11. add life forms that are hostile and friendly

12. add a block that tells you which species are friendly and hostile and what species are which. it can also identify players and what teams they are on. you can set the block to open things or make turrets lock on according to what you set it to. example1: you hate all friendly species so you set the identifier to make a turret lock on to all friendly species. example 2: you like all friendly species so if they wander to your base and the identifier says they are friendly it opens the door to your base and if it is a hostile species then it makes a turret lock on to the species.

13. a hand held identifier that tells you what the spices name and status is. status being hostile or friendly.

14. add a block so that when two players are on you can give them stuff without the worry of other players stealing the items.

15.add different game modes (which i believe you are going to do so i am adding ideas for game modes) creative: unlimited resources and faster flying, hardcore: starts out as sandboxl and as you progress the hostile life forms get stronger, invasion: you start out with limited supplies and you have to make a ship or base out of those supplies and fend off waves of hostiles and in between waves you have time to buy and gather resources,

16. have it so you can have multiple worlds in the game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    me and beastara worked very hard on this list please support us we will upload more ideas once a week