a good combat example

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    a good game to play that is free that might give some people a taste of space combat as well as some developement techniques that you could use in a combat system is star conflict. a free to play on steam. most of the things in this i feel should be in star made, such as rcs thrusters and such. or modules that only benefit a certain type of ship like a healing module specifically made for repair frigates or modules for fast reconassaince craft that disable other module from working ect. this would improve customization by alot and make the game more role based improving the need for factions and also a need for better ai as i stated in an earlier post of mine. also a good thing would be a sheild bar, separate from the health bar, as well as an armor bar also separated from the health bar. this way we can have an easy to see definitive way to know how much hull you have left, how much shields you have, and how much health you have/ atmosphere in your ship before you die.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i dont see your point saying that comment had nothing to do with this post at all :P