A few bugs and new player questions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi!

I want to Know more about StarMade, so here are some questions:

How do you dock? Do you place a Dock Module on the ship AND on the ground, and they both link together?

Here are some bugs:

When I enter fullscreen, the actual game just shrinks it's window size and goes into the corner of the screen, whereas the rest of the screen is black, where the actual game should be. It'd be great if you could explain this bug to me, and answer my question. Thanks!

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    You place a docking module on the thing you'd like to dock with. Then, you need to link enhancers to it to make the bounding box (visible in build mode) until the dock is large enough to hold your ship. Keep in mind, when you dock, your core sits over the docking module, so you'll need to build the dock to account for that.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Entering fullscreen mode does not change the display resolution of the game; it simply select fullscreen instead of windowed mode. You'll want to select your screen's native resolution and enable fullscreen mode.

Reactions: Suuvah

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    You place a docking module on the thing you'd like to dock with. Then, you need to link enhancers to it to make the bounding box (visible in build mode) until the dock is large enough to hold your ship. Keep in mind, when you dock, your core sits over the docking module, so you'll need to build the dock to account for that.
    jesus christ why are people rating this useful, this hasn't been how it's worked in months

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This is the most relevant thing EVER said on the forums.