A different way to select the copy box in build mode

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    A simple change to make thing easier when building ships :

Let us select a part to copy in build mode by selecting 2 blocks in a diagonal of the box, instead of having to mess with the selection size until it fits the area to select and then (painfully) try to get the selection box on the part to copy. Would be easier, faster, and more intuitive.

Currently it is the reason of why i never use copy paste, because no matter how useful it is, the time i save is just not worth that long and annoying process.

Also, maybe have the copy selection not be blocked by the max selection size. Copying large parts is common and players on servers can't just set a bigger selection size on the config.

Reaction score
    Sounds sound. Also have the the copied area be pleased inside the shown are when copied. Or am I the only one who wants to put something at the back of something and have the two parts fuse?

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    To add to that, we could also do with a reset button on the sliders.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I just want something to fix that you can only paste in one direction of a wall - in the other it sinks into the wall.

Also: Ever tried to copy&paste something that has no corners?

Nice feature, but you have to know how to use it and you have to copy&paste at least a 100-block cube or a 10-block cube 10 times in a row to have the clicking being worth it.