A couple features to add

Reaction score
    I absolutly love starmade. Ive had ideas of creating a game kinda like this. Here are a few suggestions i think could make the game abit more interesting (Not to give the wrong idea, its PLENTY interesting already)

1. Warp Drives

Even traveling at near top speeds, it takes around 10 minutes (I timed) to go about 55 sectors. I think warp drives would be great to cut travel times. When my faction base is at least 50 sectors from spawn, i wanna not have to wait 10 minutes to get there.

2. Autopliot

Adressing the other issue, if warp (or some other type of fast traveling) isnt implemented, i dont want my finger cramped if I run into other players or pirates. You should just be able to enter a waypoint an have the autopilot take you there.

3. Different kinds of armour

You could be able to buy Light, Medium and Heavy types of armor. The heavy would have lots of armor but lots of mass as well. And vise versa for light. Medium would be in the middle of the two.

4. (More) Structures

You could still build your ship on the go, but it would be less effective then say, being built inside a shipyard or orbital shipyard. You could change the stats of weapons, thrusters, ect... and add effectiveness to what you want your ship to focus on. There could be other types of structures for other perposes. *cough (suggestions!) cough*

Thats all for now, but im sure ill think of more ;)

Feel free to comment on the ideas ive come up with! Safe space travel!

Reaction score
    I agree with all these suggestions, it\'s a real pain in the ass to travel atm. I\'d prefer Warp Drive but autopilot would still help.