A break from all the in-game suggestion posts.

Reaction score
    So considering Schema said that there would be a web team to improve the forums, I think we could outline a few things the community would want.

Of the few things that I want, A Universal search bar would be the most important. A search bar that basically sits next to the support tab or in the black space below it that is always there and will allow you to search for ANYTHING on the entire site. For example, if I type in "VFW" it will show results from the forums, the ships section, and anywhere else where the term "VFW" is used. I think that this would improve the overall searching and finding of posts in the forums.

Another that was mentioned in a completely different thread, Improved ship search functions. This would allow you to know more about the ship that is in the .Sment file. Examples of information displayed could be: size, mass, cost, a 3D render of the ship's hull (optional but a cool concept), and any tags the maker may have added. Tags could be commonly used ones (frigate, big, long) or entirely new/specific ones (Vecordean_Fleet_Works, HeldTech). This would make finding ships much easier and eliminating reposted ships a great deal faster. This may require wiping all of the current ships in the ships tab and modifying the .sment file to display this information easier.

These are just my two, add your own or comment on the ones already up there. Try to keep it simple and reasonable (eg. not suggesting an in browser player).