7 and a half minutes of Space Combat and Military ROCK

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive

I'm sure some of you have seen the 2 minute teaser version from, like, a year ago, but this is a whole new level!

I think, if we have a battle take place around an asteroid field, and have a few observers with different camera angles, we could make something similar to this! Maybe.

Anyways, I have been inspired to quit mining and pummel the living, er, stuffing out of some pirates now!

Has this video impacted what you want to do in Starmade?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    Anyways, I have been inspired to quit mining and pummel the living, er, stuffing out of some pirates now!
    I find the "pummeling of pirates" to be quite a bit more enjoyable than mining, and if done with a ship good at salvaging, more profitable than mining as well. I hunt pirates with a ship that can completely digest most asteroids in 15-30 seconds.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I find the "pummeling of pirates" to be quite a bit more enjoyable than mining, and if done with a ship good at salvaging, more profitable than mining as well. I hunt pirates with a ship that can completely digest most asteroids in 15-30 seconds.

Most servers these days have very large pirates. We'd need two things to compensate: God damn Larimar asteroid belts for shields (this has been an issue for *months*), and an Asteroid Size setting in server.cfg.