[28th of April] Schine Q&A Answers

Reaction score
    I also noticed that it was very hard to figure things out when I first started playing. I had to search through forum posts and try different things, and hope someone somewhere had provided good advice, or figured out and described the game mechanics and its formulas. Some parts of the game (manufacturing, logic) I completely ignored for about a month.

Of course I started playing years before "power 2.0" was being considered. As far as I can tell, "power 2.0" hasn't made it harder to learn - the game has always been hard to learn.

Sure, if you're lucky and the wiki and/or in-game tutorials happen to be up-to-date it'd makes things easier; but every piece of the game has been redesigned and replaced at least 3 times since I started playing and nothing is ever up-to-date for long. I think that (too much obsolete information floating around to confuse people, rather than no information) might be the only thing that's actually is making it harder to start now than it used to be.
    Yaaa I got lucky enough to find a good starmade discord server that I bombarded with questions after I joined.

But before I found it, I used Bench's logic/rail tutorials, and watched saber's ship reviews to get an idea of what is possible in game.

The rest of the info is gathered by reading through what the block info was ingame.

And then just for curiosity's sake, I bombarded afew questions I couldn't find the current answers to.