2 suggestions

Reaction score
    I would like it so you cant build mode into other ships, activation block codes are useless if you can spawn a core, build mode through a wall, decipher what to do.

For faction I would like to limit alot of stuff. Say 3 people are in a faction, bob, mike and joe. They make 3 rooms and cant access each others storages. If they wanted a new recruit, they could make so he cant place blocks on faction stations/planets, and can only veiw and place stuff in his factory. I have trust issues and wiuodnt mind openung up and slowly give them power to do stuff. No limits on docking, or ship building, if we get an "iron door" that would have limits.

Reactions: Ithirahad

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    That steps into Faction Permission Blocks (for Ranks within the Faction) which people have wanted for a while :p

As for the Build mode scanning, what you can do is surround all your Logic blocks in plexdoors or something, and just close them :I They can only see block textures if they have a exposed face, so by covering it, makes it a great deal harder to crack yes?