2 Questions, Turret orientation, gravity

Reaction score
    Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a way to possibly re-align my turrets without having to get out of my ship, or jumping to them with the arrow keys, effectively disabling any turret AI i enter...like is there some way that i can remotely change the AI for those turrets, kind of a drag having to manually reset all of those.

Also Is there a way to keep gravity active on my main ship when i return to it with a shuttle its always off and i have to activate it manually. I read somewhere someone triued it with logic but i tried that as well with area triggers and it worked if i passed through it plain, but if i was in a ship it caused hugggggeeee lag and wind up not even working...so any suggestions on that one guys?

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    First question: Menu -> Structure tab -> Turret Docking System Collective -> activate all AI

Not sure about the second question. I tried controlling it with area triggers once but I started to get the impression that gravity is "personal", i.e. a player state, though it is hard to say since I've only played solo. Gravity modules do not seem to have a persistent on/off state across events such as entering and leaving a ship core.

Reaction score
    Thanks a heap man that has def helped me sooo much :) many thanks for that. Now to seek the answer to question 2, would love to get that all sorted out.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Area triggers cause more lag when grouped.

I place mine the 3rd block in air. When you float, you likely hit them, when you walk (not jump) you don't hit them.

EDIT: especially on the lower level in front of a ramp block or on continuous rams.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Anyone ever run into the problem where the ship doesn't allow you to transfer between the turrets? i can only switch to one turret and back to the main core of the ship... cant actually press up and go to a different core other then that one specific core and back again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Anyone ever run into the problem where the ship doesn't allow you to transfer between the turrets? i can only switch to one turret and back to the main core of the ship... cant actually press up and go to a different core other then that one specific core and back again.
    I've had this happen when the turrets weren't factioned the same as ship.