2 old bugs that still need to be addressed.

Reaction score
    Two old bugs that continually annoy me and should really be squashed. I'm sure they've been brought up before multiple times, but I think it would be good to bring attention to them again since they happen day after day.

1-Advanced build mode size-by-axis settings don't stay between ships, but the numbers make it look like they do, so if you set 4 on the X, 5 on the Y, and 10 on the Z while in build mode on a ship, exit, and enter build mode on another ship, you see 4, 5, and 10 but when you place a block in advanced build mode it only places one, you can't decrease the numbers, and increasing the numbers puts them each at 2, because they were all at one despite what was displayed.

2-EncryptionOperationNotPossibleException. Playing on Linux (not sure what happens on Windows/Mac OS) Starmade isn't able to retrieve a saved login without being ran as root, but has other problems when being run as root, thus making me have to reuplink every time I want to play after starting my computer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can definitely confirm the first bug. That\'s something I\'ve hoped would have been fixed by now.

Reaction score
    if you place a docking unit facing up it clones right sma for down forward backward but when placed inwards or outwards its wrong id think placing it outwards it will be placed outwards on the other side to but it dusnt instead it points the same as the other one meaning outward or inward placed docks must be hand placed wich is anoying i wish this will be changed if not a bug or if it is then fixed it anoys me alot