Bug 2 bugs, GIF/screenshot and random sinking into block

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    1: using the starmade screenshot i should be able to post screenshots on the forums, nope it says that file/image too large is
    2: using the starmade GIF maker i should be able to post a GIF on the forums, nope it says: security error reload the page and try again.

random sinking into block:
    i've had it a few times now, and i believe it only occurs on stations, i am just standing around, aligned the station and suddenly i start sinking into the ground my gravity is not on and after some time people can walk over me like i am a little rock on the ground. i must say, this had only happend at 1 single station. it has also happend to my friend and it is defenitly not a graphics bug.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Just upload it to google+ or imgur, then copy image url, and it should work if you paste the url into

BJammin

Part-Time Eldritch Abomination
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I use MS paint to shrink my images by 50% before uploading them. That's always worked for me. (I also get the 'file is too large' error message.)

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    or compress them a tiny bit. [GIMP e.g. allows setting a compression level from 0(uncompressed) to 9. Unless you go overboard with the compression, the image quality shouldn't be visibly affected]