100% loading JMV crash

Reaction score
    I can edit the settings, the game loads to 100% and than it crashes. This occurs in both single player and multiplayer.
    I get the follow error message "If you have another graphics-card in your computer, tell your computer to execute java via GPU only. (In the case of NVidia cards you can do this in the "NVidia Control center")
    Adding "javaw.exe" to program list in control center and setting it to 'GPU only' usually fixes this.
    You may also visit the site of the manufacturer of your graphics-card and get the latest beta driver for your card.
    Also please install the 64bit Java Development Kit (JDK) some intel drivers seem to link against extended java functions the default Java Runtime Environment (JRE) does not support."

Info
    Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics family
    Driver version: 8.15.10.2476 *latest drivier*
    Java SE Developlemt Kit 8 update 80 (64 bit)
    Java 8 Update 60 (64 bit)
    StarMade version: v0.19431; build 20150907_1545125

I have tried:
    Force download all & override
    Restarting my computer multiple times
    Updating my graphic card driver
    Reinstalling JDK and unistailing Java 8 Update 60
    And I don't have more than one graphic card

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Also please install the 64bit Java Development Kit (JDK) some intel drivers seem to link against extended java functions the default Java Runtime Environment (JRE) does not support.
    Do as the message says in the last paragraph, and you should be fine.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    maybe you need both the 32bit and 64bit versions?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think version : 8.15.10.2476 is the manufactures version of the integrated graphics card. You can download the generic version here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/se...+Processors+with+Intel®+HD+Graphics+3000/2000
    If it says someone alone the lines of 'computer is incapable of installing it'
    It did this to me before what I did was.
    1. uninstall the manufactures graphics card by going into device manager, display adapter, right clicking intel hd graphics
    2. Disconnect the computer from the internet(sometimes windows update install the manufactures)
    3. restart computer
    4. install generic version
    5. restart computer

Reaction score
    I think version : 8.15.10.2476 is the manufactures version of the integrated graphics card. You can download the generic version here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=2nd+Generation+Intel®+Core™+Processors+with+Intel®+HD+Graphics+3000/2000
    If it says someone alone the lines of 'computer is incapable of installing it'
    It did this to me before what I did was.
    1. uninstall the manufactures graphics card by going into device manager, display adapter, right clicking intel hd graphics
    2. Disconnect the computer from the internet(sometimes windows update install the manufactures)
    3. restart computer
    4. install generic version
    5. restart computer
    Thank you for your input but i'm not going to uninstall my manufactures driver for a generic one. Intel warns that if you do so "You might lose functions and cause other technical issues by installing the Intel driver." I'm not willing to take that risk.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    This is why you make sure uninstalled the driver is replaced by the ones of the correct company. :)