Trinova Technologies: Join Today! (NFD-Trident Industries merger)

G

GDPR 302420

Sad part here is that they seem to still have so much assets that not doping should not make a difference. They still have (I mean had) tons of despoilers spread all over the place. They have just aren't co-ordinating like they used to to be able to preserve those assets.
    Its got nothing to do with coordination.

Vaygr has relied on their ability to replace ships with exploits for almost their entire existance, now that Vaygr can no longer rely on exploits and most of their assets got nuked after server admins found out what Vaygr has been doing, whatever they have left they are too scared to risk loosing in combat.

For Vaygr, now loosing a Despoiler is not only a morale defeat and a propaganda defeat, but it is also a crippling attrition loss and we all know how much Vaygr cannot accept loss when it happens.

I mean, IKindaCrashAlot has only been using smaller ships since then, gone are the days where Vaygr roams in Despoilers, the only server where Vaygr roams in Despoilers is Brierie. It was the only server where the admins took no action against Vaygr's deeds and thus Vaygr still has a large stockpile of exploited resources.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Everyone needs new enemies. The old ones are all bland or annoying lol.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    With the addition of some newer vessels to the fleet roster, we are up to the following:

Hidatsa class

-TTS Ozark (CG-209A)
    -TTS Alaska (CG-209A)
    -TTS Foraker (CG-209A)

-TTS Sierra Nevada (CG-210C)
    -TTS Manitoba (CG-210C)
    -TTS Mont Blanc (CG-210C)

Quark class

-TTS Quark (DDG-261D)
    -TTS Planck (DDG-261D)
    -TTS Curie (DDG-261D)
    -TTS Hawking (DDG-261D)
    -TTS Coriolis (DDG-261D)
    -TTS Galileo (DDG-261D)
    -TTS Bernoulli (DDG-261D)

Iroquois class

-TTS Hamburg (MCV-110B)
    -TTS Corsica (MCV-110B)

Drone wings

-TT 1st Assault Wing
    -TT 2nd Assault Wing
    -TT 3rd Assault Wing
    -TT 4th Assault Wing
    -TT 5th Assault Wing
    -TT 6th Assault Wing
    -TT 7th Assault Wing
    -TT 8th Assault Wing

-TT 1st Bomber Wing
    -TT 2nd Bomber Wing
    -TT 3rd Bomber Wing
    -TT 4th Bomber Wing

Misc.

-TTS Kearsarge
    -TTS Kiowa
    -The Bill Clinton Foundation (x3)

WIP

-Maginot Base
    -McKinley class
    -Cascade-II project

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    With the addition of some newer vessels to the fleet roster, we are up to the following:

Hidatsa class

-TTS Ozark (CG-209A)
    -TTS Alaska (CG-209A)
    -TTS Foraker (CG-209A)

-TTS Sierra Nevada (CG-210C)
    -TTS Manitoba (CG-210C)
    -TTS Mont Blanc (CG-210C)

Quark class

-TTS Quark (DDG-261D)
    -TTS Planck (DDG-261D)
    -TTS Curie (DDG-261D)
    -TTS Hawking (DDG-261D)
    -TTS Coriolis (DDG-261D)
    -TTS Galileo (DDG-261D)
    -TTS Bernoulli (DDG-261D)

Iroquois class

-TTS Hamburg (MCV-110B)
    -TTS Corsica (MCV-110B)

Drone wings

-TT 1st Assault Wing
    -TT 2nd Assault Wing
    -TT 3rd Assault Wing
    -TT 4th Assault Wing
    -TT 5th Assault Wing
    -TT 6th Assault Wing
    -TT 7th Assault Wing
    -TT 8th Assault Wing

-TT 1st Bomber Wing
    -TT 2nd Bomber Wing
    -TT 3rd Bomber Wing
    -TT 4th Bomber Wing

Misc.

-TTS Kearsarge
    -TTS Kiowa
    -The Bill Clinton Foundation (x3)

WIP

-Maginot Base
    -McKinley class
    -Cascade-II project
    Nice ships, is it only you deb who made them? Or others?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    IGN- Dragonslayer918

Previous builds- AUTOMATON Cruiser, ECDF Cavalerie, ECDF Monarque

Previous factions- Debrisian Federal Navy, Nova Fleet Dynamics (maybe), Trident Foundries (still a part of I think, have done anything since I joined so eh)

Reason for joining- RedAlert told me to.

Skype name- The fuck is a skype?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    News update:

We stole/killed like 1.5-2.5mil mass/volume of shit from people who don't know that non-HB shit is a bad idea
    We stole multiple ships between 50k mass and 800k mass
    One of those ships was one of our very own Everest class ships, from CC. It wasn't factioned and it even had my name on it. (More on that later)

pics

[doublepost=1515376361,1515374500][/doublepost]So, earlier today I got word that LAS 9th Strike Force was going after a 650k that some rando had left a sector from spawn. Deployed in the TTS Kulshan, a Hidatsa class cruiser. Nearly nuked the ship but cal got to spawn. Hopped in the LAS discord and we all laughed at the ship's systems. (Block power and 500 block aux groups, for example)
    Then I went to the guy's base since he told LAS to use the ship to attack our base. He had an undocked, unfactioned Everest class.

I stole it.
    I killed him.

The dude went apeshit.

As of my writing this, it has been four hours. He's still going, under an alt. I'll direct you all to the LAS thread for the screenshots.
    Here's his alts:

x9r, Jensran, DrDoom, jeb99, and probably more.

G

GDPR 302420

So, earlier today I got word that LAS 9th Strike Force was going after a 650k that some rando had left a sector from spawn. Deployed in the TTS Kulshan, a Hidatsa class cruiser. Nearly nuked the ship but cal got to spawn. Hopped in the LAS discord and we all laughed at the ship's systems. (Block power and 500 block aux groups, for example)
    Then I went to the guy's base since he told LAS to use the ship to attack our base. He had an undocked, unfactioned Everest class.

I stole it.
    I killed him.

The dude went apeshit.

As of my writing this, it has been four hours. He's still going, under an alt. I'll direct you all to the LAS thread for the screenshots.
    Here's his alts:

We look forward to generating more salt and making quality shitposts alongside you <3

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    News update:

We stole/killed like 1.5-2.5mil mass/volume of shit from people who don't know that non-HB shit is a bad idea
    We stole multiple ships between 50k mass and 800k mass
    One of those ships was one of our very own Everest class ships, from CC. It wasn't factioned and it even had my name on it. (More on that later)

Here's his alts:

Hey save some assholes for us next time :u

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    busy day for the new McKinley class, seems to have had a pretty successful rollout.

First TTS Vancouver took down a 169k mass Vindicator owned by LAS 9th Strike Force in an ambush, which was nice. We now have a gentlemen's agreement that I'm never using this ship in 1v1 combat against them.

Then TTS McKinley worked with Lightspeed12 to halt a Darkside combined force consisting of three Baal Berith class cruisers, killing one and forcing a full retreat. (300k each)

The MD Ananiel coordinated with the McKinley to stand guard near the borders of the Phantomworks home system in anticipation of an attack; both ships were alerted to an incoming hostile force and warped into the combat zone. The Darkside force, evidently suffering a lack of coordination, did not all arrive at once. Timeh, an Infinite Legion pilot, was first at the battle. His ship fell within thirty seconds. The second Baal Berith (piloted by SVT13) arrived but immediately began a full burn backwards to get out of allied forces' JDI range seeing as to how quickly his ally had died. The third Baal, piloted by another Infinite Legion member, never arrived at the target zone.

Deployed:
    1x Ananiel class (306k)
    TTS McKinley (498k)
    Total: 804k
    ------
    3x Baal Berith (312k)
    Total: 936k

Losses:
    None
    ------
    1x Baal Berith (312k)

Reactions: Jake_Lancia

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The Battle of Docorin/Kombinat 42 and other war news

Over the past week, Trinovan forces have begun operations against InfernalDeathSquad (IDS) after a series of insults and threats, along with attempted character attacks. After war was declared when an IDS member attempted to get another faction to attack Trinova, IDS members claimed that they would "Hunt Trinova down."

The war has not necessarily developed in their favor.

The initial push against IDS and its allies Ignimoy, BALTEX, and Guardians of the Galaxy was met with virtually no organized resistance across either FreaksRUs or LvD where both belligerents operate. A number of players, stations and storages were destroyed and salvaged, totaling well over 750k mass and a few million volume worth of storage material and a few hundred million credits from dropped player inventories.

BALTEX was found to have multiple factory stations like this one, each with significant resources inside.

A stolen everest that they had spawned in from CC, captured and returning to base.

And another station...

And a pair of enemy ships on LvD.

The Battle of Docorin/Kombinat 42

Earlier today, over the span of a few hours Trinovan forces were engaged in a decisive battle against IDS forces, resulting in the destruction of two fleets and player ships totaling almost 2 million mass.

The battle started as a simple homebase observing operation on Freaks where TTS Dakota (BC-102E) warped to the enemy system to check for anything new. Indeed, something was new. Four 244k mass IDS "X-Drone" ships were parked, undocked, at the station. The Dakota immediately began firing on the drones, but the server suffered a crash when they rammed each other trying to close to their (very limited) shooting range. When the server restarted (with the admin mentioning instating fleet limits) the AI modules on the drones were warheaded to avoid a repeat crash and the Dakota returned to the battle to finish them off.

A second IDS pilot got online shortly after the drones had been fleeted and sent to a void sector for salvage (one pilot was already on, but not present in the sector) and shortly afterwards hostile signatures were detected in Trinovan territory as a counterattack was underway. The Dakota immediately warped in, activated inhibitors, and began firing on three more drones and a hostile warship before all were overheated with one enemy pilot running away from the fight in a ship that was docked to the destroyed warship. (The warship itself was hit so hard that it was reduced to less than a fraction of its original mass.) The second pilot arrived late, and attempted to recover the drones that were already fleeted for salvage before he arrived. Finding no drones and a McKinley class chasing him throughout the system, that pilot fled too.

Combatants:

Trinova: 1x McKinley class, TTS Dakota
    IDS: 7x X-Drone, 1x Kombinat 42 station, 2x DD-01 Destroyers (From Non's CC)

Losses:

Trinova: less than 4% shield damage on the Dakota throughout the fight.
    IDS: Everything listed in combatants.

One of the drones.

Against the enemy defense fleet.

Yay beams!

Against the enemy attack fleet.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    More Murder.

TTS Dakota dropped in on some pirates, both of which were flying 314k mass Baal Beriths. Smoked one, and the other ran for his life. They then cited "technical issues" as a reason why they couldn't fight, although they insisted that they could absolutely destroy us.

One trip to spawn later, and we found the Baal that had been shot at before they both ran away being disassembled with turrets everywhere in a massive clusterfuck.

Some IDS guy was there, so TTS Dakota (Now joined by TTS Vancouver) waited a bit and the IDS ship moved out of the protected spawn sector towards us for lord knows what reason. He warped out the second he saw missiles inbound, but still took a very minor hit.

He eventually returned and got instantly blasted by the two ships.

He attempted to play it off as if he was training himself.

GG, lads.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    What was that about faction permissions?

With the help of an insider, Trinova took almost two million mass worth of shit from Vaygr today, not counting hundreds of thousands of volume units' worth of storage contents.

This mass consisted of the Vaygr homebase on Systemhack, along with a pair of Despoilers that our absolute lad in vaygr had access to.