Aesir Shipwrights

Reaction score
    The ship is nearing completion. The salvager only has 1258 salvagers on it, where ~1196 cannons are between 40-45 blocks in length. I find salvagers to not be cost effective after you go more than 40. Only thing left is the engine rooms then finishing out the hull. I'm going to save a copy that's empty so it is purchasable early on in a server and another that is fully furnished. I have spent almost or a little over a week and a half working on this ship now, and I think it has turned out really well. Well, here are some pics of the finished rooms.

Here is what my completed medical bay looks like. And yes, I know the beds would be huge in real life.

The crew lounge where they can chill or eat during their off hours.

What good is a salvager if there isn't plenty of storage for loot and supplies? There are six of these storage rooms with all the storage you could ever dream of. Located just off the crew lounge.

And last but not least, the beginning stages of the engine rooms. After I complete them I will be able to complete the hull, build the engines, and the ship will be ready to go.

Disclaimer: I have not given up on my Venator, I have full intentions of completing it later on as a personal flagship of mine. I just am finding it hard to spend the time to work on it right now when I got other ships going faster. And besides, the Venator is located on my SP and I'm enjoying building with other people around.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hopefully tonight I will have the twin engines complete and fill in some of the blan spots on the hull.

An earlier photo of while enclosing the hull.

Here is an early shot of the back of the ship. The hull is complete and I am starting to put in the lines for the engines and some details. Hopefully I'll be done with this tonight and start working on making the hull not so boring. Oh and also forgot, I am going to add in some wings on the side which will help hide some of that grey hull. I noticed while building that there is a lot of grey right now. Hoping to add in more details later.

Well, that's all I have for right now.

Reaction score
    An update. I got to stop being lazy and finally finish the hull. Getting into the worst part of building, the engines. I may change the design of side cannons to make it look more like the white/red hull is augmenting the grey hull. Rather than having it replace the grey as it is now.

Reaction score
    This is taking a lot longer than expected. Finished most of the coloring of what i have built currently, along with a decent interior. Still avoiding working on the engines.
    Finally finished coloring in the sides. Still trying to decide on if I want to strip the sides and make it grey with white/red hull over it. Like how the weapons are.

Colored in the main weapons with black hull. I think the black goes good with the grey hull and white armor plating.

And here is what I am using for a reference.

Reaction score
    Luckily, was able to fix the corrupted files and save my single player. Soon work will begin again on the ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Is this the same Aesir Shipyards that spawned the magnificent Odin exploration vessel from a few months ago? I've been trying to find who built that and where they went to no avail.