Aesir Shipwrights

Reaction score
    Welcome to my shipyard. Below you will find a list of my current Navy. Unfortunately a few of my ships were not saved before the server went down. I have cleaned up my thread and started organizing my catalog. More pictures will be coming as I get them.
    Work has begun on my headquaters

A list of the fighters I have built or are currently working on.
    First attempt at making small fighter, so may not be the greatest. I plan on fixing this ship up in the future. *This ship is well beyond outdated with no intentions of refitting in the foreseeable future.*

This ship is currently in the works. About 5% complete. The Interceptor line up will be ships I plan on replacing pirates with.
    This ship is still in design. Once the MkI is completed, work will begin.
    Currently only a prototype design, haven't begun any work on the hull. May redesignate this ship as a frigate or cruiser depending on what I decide it's main roles to be.
    Currently only a prototype design, haven't begun any work on the hull. Ship is meant to be a planetary dropship.

My pride and joy, my first complete ship that I built with detail. Due to the small size, 100m long, the interior is not the greatest. Thinking about stripping the ship out and rebuilding the interior into something nice. *This ship will need to be updated for the new weapons/shields.*
    Currently only a prototype design, haven't begun any work on the hull. Has a small loading bay in the back. Plan on building a decent interior after the new weapons. I am currently in the process of outfitting this ship with required gear.
    Finally this ship is in production. Measurements so far are approx 200x78x78. This will become my medical ship. The ship will be capable of taking casualties of war and repairing damaged ships. Will also come equipped with salvagers for the ships deemed irreparable. I am currently about 60-70% done with the hull. Then work will begin on a nice interior with plenty of rooms you would expect to find aboard a such ship.

This is my pride and joy. Being completely made by hand using a 3d model on sketchup as a reference.
    Looking up the hall into the core room.

The sick bay.

The quarantine area.
    This is meant to be the biggest pirate ship I have. Only the warlords and kings themselves can afford one of these.

My biggest ship yet. Still in the process of building, the outside hull is pretty much complete just working the interior. Holding out on the weapons while I build a well detailed interior. This will become my flagship when I finally complete it. *For the time being work on this has stopped. I am thinking about scrapping it and starting from scratch.*

These ships will be my utility ships. They are distinct from my other ships in the fact that they will not have any weapons, or very little for personal defense. I have a wide range I plan on eventually building as time becomes available.
    My first true salvager that is incased in hull. Usually I make them exposed with no interior. This ship comes with a bridge, 2 conference rooms, 2 med bays (8 beds), 2 squad bays (20 racks), a Captain's room, crew lounge, storage areas, *and a small hanger for a shuttle*. The ship also sports 1258 salvage cannons of at least 40 in length.

Here is a collection of some of the interiors I have incorporated into my builds. All of these happened to be of the same ship, but I have taken these ideas and added them to others.
    A view overlooking the core facing the hologram. This is location in the ships main Command Information Room. I like the holo effects that the beacons give off.

Here is a view of the entire room.
    A shot of how I typically make my hallways with a door to the hanger

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    A standard Isanth IV has mass 74.1, 10687.4 e/sec recharge, and 1810 shields. So you should be able to beat one up pretty well. With good maneuverability you might be able to face a few off.

Reaction score
    This is my first generation Aegnis Class Frigate. 101m Long, 6 turret docks, 160k shielding. Rooms include a bridge and 2 decent size rooms for anything of your choosing. Still has more room within for upgrades or changes.

The turrets are not my design.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    those are some nice turrets if do say so myself :). keep up the good work.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Ahh good to see the Walzou pack is still used

Reaction score
    Thanks man, and yea your turrets are the best I've used. Good price and they pack a punch. Walzou pack is the best one I've seen so far. I like how all the items look.

Reaction score
    A new design I am working on, hopefully the hull will be complete within the next couple days.

Reaction score
    A Purple Venator?
    Yes, one of my favorite ships from Starwars. At a little over 300m long and 160m wide, it will be one of the biggest ships I have built. This ship is more than double the size of my brown frigate seen in my picture, and three times bigger than my blue frigate seen in the background. This ship will have a hanger, drone bay, med bay, bridge, Captain's Room, Admiral's Room, and some other rooms.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'm going to be honest. I find your color scheme garish and not entirely attractive.

However. Do not take that as a slight to your building talent. I like your ship designs, and that Venator looks fantastic. Props.

Reaction score
    I'm going to be honest. I find your color scheme garish and not entirely attractive.

However. Do not take that as a slight to your building talent. I like your ship designs, and that Venator looks fantastic. Props.
    Coloring the hull is not my thing. I'd be inclined to leave them a solid color, but for some reason it's frowned upon. My thing is more of designing interiors. That's where my craftsmanship is seen.

Reactions: WarmasterRaptor
    Reaction score
    Been busy the last few days so haven't been able to do too much on my newest ship. But I have continued work on the hull, got the engines mostly done. Got the core room finish with some hallways and the two bridges. I still plan on including a fighter bay, storage rooms, conference rooms, officer rooms, enlisted rooms, and med bays. I am not building this to look exactly like the Venator which is why the bridge looks bigger then it should. When complete it will be a little over 300m long 160m wide, which puts it as my biggest ship built as of yet.

Reaction score
    I'm really liking how to hull and coloring are going together on this ship.

Reaction score
    Today was a busy day, got a lot done on the ship.

This is what the interior look like so far. You have the bridge, 2 med bays, 2 doctor's office, and the 2 sleeping quarters. You also have the Captain's room on the right side of the ship. In the back will be the engine room and a lounge/storage area on the left side of the ship. Then the interior will be complete!

A picture of the bridge now, all that is missing is some computers to finish the desks.

There are 2 of these conference rooms behind the bridge.

This is the entrance to the Captain's room. The Captain has his own bathroom and a personal lounge. Along with a window in the bedroom to get a view of the stars.