• Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Orange would make the logo stand out better I think

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Well guys, it's been a good run, but I am afraid to say that I am leaving you. I have been thinking about this since I fixed my computer​
    and saw that the DFN is becoming a shipyard rather than a faction. Some of you may not have heard of either of these events, as they were only mentioned on the DFN faction chat. (AFAIK) I have decided I don't want to be part of a shipyard, as I quite enjoyed the inter-faction "politics" and faction battles, in all their lagging glory.
    I've had a lot of fun in the DFN, and will certainly miss being a part of it, but it has changed to a state that I am not satisfied with, and​
    will now resign. I ask that you not think of me now as an enemy to the DFN, and also not pester me to joining again, as I have thought long and hard about this and have made my decision.

-Tinsy

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    also I guess this is a good time to make this announcement:

The DFN is becoming a build faction. We will be renaming as Nova7 Fleet Dynamics and we will be releasing a line of ships including most if not all of the current DFN fleet. Flying is working on drafting our shipyard page and when that is done I will post a link to it here.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Is the 7 really needed, I would think Nova would be just fine on its own. And Leaving the name DFN behind is a big deal, will it ever be taken back up?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Nova7 Fleet Dynamics = NFD = DFN backwards :P
    (I didn't like the 7 either lol)

Reaction score
    And the DFN is Nova7 Fleet Dynamics top customer (It's a way to still keep the name).

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I dunno, I guess we could go complete overkill on the department heads and have seven different subgroups... it'd be a bit ridiculous, though.

@I_is_Tinsy- Eh, I figured this would happen for at least one person... No hard feelings, but call us up of you ever need anything built, I guess.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Maybe you can only have 7 different ships under construction at once so you don't get overwhelmed? :P