So I was playing with the cargo stuff on the Dev build...

Reaction score
    ... and it makes me realize how desperately we need some fixes to the windows/crystal/culled texture rendering. I made some cargo containers with windows on it to see the cargo fill up and the rendering just goes to crap. I assume this would be part of some greater update with the LOD or culling, but the cargo stuff really makes it evident as a necessary push.

Sorry, just felt the need to put this out there.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449207383,1449207282][/DOUBLEPOST]Not to be entirely negative... the cargo looks awesome!!!

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Yes if more people that played the dev build would report bugs and crashes it'd get fixed faster. o_O

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have a feeling it's related to the same issue that textures like foliage and plants have behind glass or grills. Something with transparency and lighting through other transparent objects gets all wonky. I was pretty sad when my first biodome looked awful from the outside.

Reactions: nightrune

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Yes if more people that played the dev build would report bugs and crashes it'd get fixed faster. o_O
    This is something I'm planning to do more, but I have a server with friends on it that don't really tolerate many bugs.. Nor do I have time to troubleshoot with them usually.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Sorry, wrong thread. My post should have gone somewhere else.

Last edited: