Railcannons and auto Placers

Reaction score
    Just a random suggestion. what if you could add a Magnet block that repulses things like warheads. I was think "why not make a warhead railcannon?" but i dont think you can. Why not add a rail cannon multiblock structure to the game or auto block placers to reload said rail cannons? I think it would be pretty funny to see the look on someones face when they see a warhead missile projectile heading for their ship at 100 m/s.

OfficialCoding

Professional Quickfire Hater
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Just a random suggestion. what if you could add a Magnet block that repulses things like warheads. I was think "why not make a warhead railcannon?" but i dont think you can. Why not add a rail cannon multiblock structure to the game or auto block placers to reload said rail cannons? I think it would be pretty funny to see the look on someones face when they see a warhead missile projectile heading for their ship at 100 m/s.
    This is already in the game. It is a warhead torpedo + shootout Rail. It is quite ease (but tedious) to set up.

Reaction score
    well thanks, but the new eapons update could introduce them in a more easier to set up fasion like the warp gate. or maybe something that can place blocks automaticly from cargo reload said rail cannon. or how about a magnetic rail cannon?

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Wasn't warhead contact damage disabled in favour of the bomb weapon? If you want a block-based torpedo you'll need to slap a M/M weapon on a core with an area detector...

Reaction score
    i was thinking of a small very fast moving projectile being launched at high speeds fromsome sort of long acnnon. yknow, a rail cannon. and it was just a suggestion for the weapons update for it to be an official weapon

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I miss my warheads... :(

You can't even make a bomb launcher with this new setup. The bomb's inertia only applies to the ship and not any docked entities moving along rails. Your projectile speed is at best, max server speed.

Reactions: Lord Daro